Everywhere I look lately I see this amazing straw purse– unique and funky, and totally on trend.
So naturally, I looked it up to see who made it and how much it cost. Not only is it $128, which seems high to me for something that isn’t even made of leather, but it’s a pre-order! No thank you! But I do love a good straw purse and I know it’s a summer staple. So for those of you who, like me, aren’t going to splurge on a purse made of popsicle sticks, here are some options under $50.
- Similar straw clutch with fringe (one pictured is now sold out) – $13.99
- Cherries straw clutch – $17.99
- Similar pom pom clutch (one pictured is now sold out) – $29.95
- Au Revoir clutch – $46.25
- Kitty cat clutch – $35
- Straw Tassel Crossbody – $14.98
- Straw snail’s nest tote in darker color (original sold out) – $14.62
- Pom pom straw tote – $21.93
- Studded straw tote – $34.99
- Red lips straw bag – $11.99
So many options, so little time! Pick your favorite (or two) and make any outfit complete without breaking the bank.