For all my mama friends who are struggling with what to get their mom, mother-in-law, grandmother or even themselves for this Mother’s Day, I’ve put together a list of some of my own favorites.
- ArtNaturals Face Products – Serum trio (Vitamin C, Retinol, and hyaluronic acid), eye gel, Konjac sponge, and salt scrub for a little over $60. These are some of my all-time favorite facial products by a reputable brand, but the best part is the price! Pamper your mom or yourself with these awesome products that won’t break the bank.
2. Chocolate and wine of the month club – Price depends on selections, but can you really put a pricetag on this kind of happiness? I think not. Become your mother’s favorite, or indulge yourself with this wine and chocolate monthly pairing.
3. Sugarfix by Baublebar necklace and earrings – Every mother deserves to get dolled up and why not make it fun with this pom pom and tassel duo by Sugarfix from BaubleBar at Target? The price is right at around $20 and she’ll look stylish and fresh in these turquoise and yellow earrings and necklace that are on trend this season.
4. Watercolor portrait of your children – For around $250, you can have an Etsy artist create a watercolor portrait of your child from a photograph for the gift that keeps on giving. My mom still has hers of my sister and me hanging in her bedroom and I know it’s a gift that any mother would cherish today and always. Below are the ones my husband gave me last Mother’s Day before they were framed. Aren’t they dolls?
5. Funny Tea Towel – Nothing says “I’m sorry” and “I get it now” like this hysterical tea towel. At under $10, this might just be something you throw in on top of any gift you get for your mom this year!
6. Erin Condren Life Planner – For around $60, you can create organized bliss for yourself or that special mother in your life…..or at least they’ll look good trying! Erin Condren is the guru of all planners. Find out why every mama sings her praises! Oh, and sign up for their emails and get an additional 10% off right now!
7. Beach Coverup – Moms need to look and feel good while they’re “momming” and this cute and comfy coverup from J. Crew fits the bill. Order up a size to allow for plenty of length and comfort. For $35, you or your mom will be looking like a million bucks this pool season!
8. The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane and a Kindle Paperwhite – Every mom of every age needs a break from time to time and the new Kindle Paperwhite is perfect since it can go everywhere with you. Mine stays in my purse so I can pull it out during carline, at the doctor’s office, or anytime I catch a few extra minutes. Also, if you are looking for something to read, this bestselling author’s newest book is said to “celebrate the bond that connects mothers and daughters”, making it the perfect choice! The book is about $14 and the Kindle is $20 off right now on Amazon, putting it right under $100.
9. US Weekly magazine subscription for a year – Sometimes mama just needs to escape and what better way than to pore over the fabulous and drama-filled lives of celebrities? Let’s just say that for me, I know I’m loved when someone gives me a subscription to US Weekly. Anyone else? A weekly annual subscription runs around $70 but it’s a bargain compared to what you’d pay if you bought them in the checkout line. So, in reality, you’re saving money. See what I did there?
10. MAC Creme d’nude perfume – This new fragrance by MAC has quickly become my go-to scent and easily takes me from day to night thanks to its light nature. I get tons of compliments on it and you or your mom will too! A 1.7 oz bottle costs $57 but smells much higher end in my opinion. It has been described as “sexy”, “musky”, and “clean”, which is basically the trifecta in my book! If you still aren’t sure, stop by a MAC counter at your local department store or get a free sample online at checkout.
Happy Mother’s Day, mamas! You deserve everything on this list and more!